One to One tuition provides a bespoke service that is perfect for many situations including:
- Advice before getting a puppy or dog
- Pre-vaccination advice and early puppy training e.g. toilet-training, crate-training, nipping et
- For puppies and dogs who would be shy, distracted or reactive in class
- To cover particular topics e.g. Loose-lead walking (heel) or recall
- To fit in with your own timetable or other needs
- To provide reassurance for those days that don’t go quite right!
Prior to our first meeting I may ask you to fill out a questionnaire covering all aspects of your dog’s life, depending on your needs. It’s not a test, rather it saves time in our first meeting if I have as much information as possible beforehand. We can then arrange a mutually convenient appointment to meet (usually at your home) and get training underway.
After each meeting I will email notes of our session so that you can relax and engage in the exercises at the time without trying to memorise them too!
You can choose to have as many or as few lessons as you like but please be realistic and understand that the more you put in, the more you will get out. We can work on one specific training need or move from one to another as things develop – entirely at your speed.
If by any chance I cannot help you with your particular issue, rest assured that I will point you in the direction of other professionals who may be better placed to help you.
Price: £50.00 per hour, payable in advance
If you are interested in booking some One to One tuition, please use the button below to provide me with your details and I will call you to discuss your needs, send out your questionnaire, arrange an appointment and to take payment.